Info for Traders
Our market traders should at all times support the ethos of Tobacco Factory’s Market.
- To create a safe, friendly and enjoyable environment where the local community can meet and socialise.
- To encourage local shopping and provide a genuine alternative to supermarket.
- To support and promote local producers and creators.
- To support and promote fair trade.
- To reduce food miles and packaging.
- To promote good quality, freshly made food using local and organic ingredients whenever possible.
- To promote environmentally-friendly products.
- To support and promote local environmental and ethical organisations.
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks|
|Hot food stall||£27||£52 (£26/wk)||£96 (£32/wk)|
|Other food stall||£25||£48 (£24/wk)||£88 (£29/wk)|
|Non-food stall||£23||£48 (£22/wk)||£80 (£26/wk)|
If you would like to trade with us, please read our ethos to ensure your business is a good fit. If so, please email a short description of what you would like to sell along with a couple of photos.
The market is currently booked up for Street Food stalls and for cake/sweet stalls.