Info for Traders
Our Sunday Markets are currently fully subscribed and we can’t accept applications from new traders. Please check this page later for updates.
TF market traders should at all times support the ethos of the Tobacco Factory Market.
- To create a safe, friendly and enjoyable environment where the local community can meet and socialise.
- To encourage local shopping and provide a genuine alternative to supermarket.
- To support and promote local producers and creators.
- To support and promote fair trade.
- To reduce food miles and packaging.
- To promote good quality, freshly made food using local and organic ingredients whenever possible.
- To promote environmentally-friendly products.
- To support and promote local environmental and ethical organisations.
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks|
|Hot food stall||£27||£52 (£26/wk)||£96 (£32/wk)|
|Other food stall||£25||£48 (£24/wk)||£88 (£29/wk)|
|Non-food stall||£23||£48 (£22/wk)||£80 (£26/wk)|
To apply for a stall, please Fill out our application form and Download our Terms & Conditions. Stalls are selected according to their suitability, rather than on a "first come, first served" basis.