Our Sunday market is now back up and running, every Sunday 9am-2.30pm, we’re so excited to be back!
To ensure that people are able to maintain safe distancing, the market will be smaller for the time being with food stalls only, and with street food on Raleigh Road. Crafts will be found inside Makers Market.
We will increase the number of stalls gradually if we are able to do so safely.
In time, your much loved community market will be back to how you remember it, but we’re sure you’ll understand that we need to manage this slowly and carefully.
The market will be open an hour earlier than usual, from 9am, to help provide for those people who prefer to shop early, and to help minimise crowding.
We will need to manage numbers of people in the market so thank you in advance for your patience and understanding with this.
- Entry will be through the car park gates as usual, with a one way system in place.
- Following government guidance, please observe 2m distance, or where not possible, the 1m plus guideline.
- Contactless card payment will be the preferred method of payment for all stalls.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be placed around the market for customer use.
- The stall holders apply very high standards of hygiene at all times, but will be introducing additional practices in line with government guidelines to ensure the highest possible standards of cleanliness.
- Seating will be available for customers who are consuming food and drink from the Cafe Bar. Tables will be allocated by our greeter and we are operating a table service system.
Our Five Acre Farm shop is open every day 9-5.
Find the best in local produce from our very own @fiveacrefarmer as well as from some of our favourite local independent growers and producers.
The entrance is on North street through the usual Makers Market door.*
If you would prefer to shop online, for contactless collection or delivery, you can use our web shop: fiveacre.farm
*Accessible entrance through car park at the rear of the building.
Our Makers Market is back with local makers – Mack, The Cove and Twig – open Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-3pm.
Click ‘view stalls’ below for more details.
Keep an eye out on our social media for more stalls opening soon.
STREET FOOD POP-UP
We’re excited to announce that every Wednesday evening – between 4-9pm – we’ll be hosting a Street Food Pop-Up! Follow us on social media for details of the pop-up each week.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not taking applications for the Sunday market at present.
Are you interested in becoming a trader at our market? Click the button below to read more information about our ethos, pitch fees and how to get in touch.Become a Trader