Our Sunday market is open every Sunday 10am-2.30pm.
You’ll find lots of your favourite stalls offering street food and locally made produce and crafts.
We will need to manage numbers of people in the market so thank you in advance for your patience and understanding with this.
- Entry will be through the car park gates as usual, with a one way system in place.
- Please observe 2m distance, or where not possible, the 1m plus guideline.
- Contactless card payment will be the preferred method of payment for all stalls.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be placed around the market for customer use.
- The stall holders apply very high standards of hygiene at all times, but will be introducing additional practices in line with government guidelines to ensure the highest possible standards of cleanliness.
Our Five Acre Farm shop is open every day 9-5.
Find the best in local produce from our very own @fiveacrefarmer as well as from some of our favourite local independent growers and producers.
The entrance is on North street through the usual Makers Market door.*
If you would prefer to shop online, for contactless collection or delivery, you can use our web shop: fiveacre.farm
*Accessible entrance through car park at the rear of the building.
Discover our amazing creative friends inside Makers Market…
Mack Vintage clothing and homeware
The Cove A collective of creative makers
Twig House plants and hand made cotton pots
Click ‘View Box Shops’ below for more details, pop-up news and opening hours.
View box shops
PLEASE NOTE: We are not taking applications for the Sunday market at present.
Are you interested in becoming a trader at our market? Click the button below to read more information about our ethos, pitch fees and how to get in touch.Become a Trader