If you’d like to work for us, then please email details about what you do and why you’d be a good fit: email@example.com
Or, apply specifically to one of the available jobs below.
Five Acre Farm Shop: Assistant Manager
Five Acre Farm Shop is part of Tobacco Factory, in Bedminster. We’re a local, ethical food shop selling seasonal produce from our own farm in Backwell, food from our farm kitchen as well as pantry and other items from great local and indie producers.
We also have an online ordering system fiveacre.farm and sell fruit, veg, dairy and store cupboard provisions as food boxes, for delivery or collection.
We’re looking for an assistant food shop manager who will support our shop manager in the day to day running of the Five Acre Farm shop. This is a part time role initially with progression to full time in future.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory or assistant management experience in a fast paced customer service role. This is very much a hands on position and you will be expected to assist with all shop floor tasks as and when required.
The role includes:
- Assisting the Farm shop manager with daily management tasks
- Opening & closing the shop
- Ensuring a safe and welcoming shopping experience
- Assisting the manager to maintain a happy and efficient working environment
- Helping to minimise waste and maintain fresh and well presented products
- Assisting with our online shop and delivery service
- Supervising our shop team in the manager’s absence
- Hands on day to day shop work
- Barista experience desirable
- Driving licence desirable
Negotiable salary based on experience. Please send us your cv and a covering letter, outlining why you think you’re suitable for the role.