If you’d like to work for us, then please email details about what you do and why you’d be a good fit: email@example.com
Or, apply specifically to one of the available jobs below.
Five Acre Farm Shop Manager
The Five Acre Farm Shop is part of the Tobacco Factory, in Bedminster. We’re a local, ethical food shop selling seasonal produce from our own farm in Backwell, as well as pantry and other items from great local and indie producers.
We also have an online ordering system – fiveacre.farm – and sell fruit, veg, dairy and store cupboard provisions as foodboxes, for delivery or collection.
We’re looking for a brilliant ethically driven food shop manager who will get stuck in and lead the way in developing our offering and help to progress the business in line with our big ambitions.
The role includes:
- Developing and procuring a great product range
- Liaising with our farm and kitchen
- Ensuring a safe and welcoming shopping experience
- Maintaining a happy and efficient working environment
- Minimising waste and maintaining fresh and well presented products
- Overseeing our on-line shop and delivery service
- Managing profit margins and wage percentages
- Working with our marketing and design team to tell our story!
- Barista experience desirable
This is a full time role. Negotiable salary based on ability and experience. Applications are open now, please send your cv and covering letter, outlining why you think you’re suitable for the role, to the email below.
Want to work with us but this role isn’t quite right? We‘re also looking for a lovely shop assistant. Applications are open now, please send your cv and covering letter to the email below.