• Food on shift
• Regular appraisal and development
• Access to Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme for free, confidential help and advice when you are facing problems, difficulties or challenges relating to your home or working life.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Company wide staff discount
• Supplier visits and team days
• Supportive, friendly team
• Ethically and environmentally aware employer – We are part of the Sustainable Restaurant Association, a community of businesses working towards an environmentally restorative and socially progressive UK hospitality sector.
We’re committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.
See our current vacancies across our venues below.
If you’d like to work for us but can’t see a specific role here, then please email details about what you do and why you’d be a good fit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry there are no jobs at the moment.
Please check back soon.