If you’d like to work for us, then please email details about what you do and why you’d be a good fit: email@example.com
Or, apply specifically to one of the available jobs below.
We are looking for an enthusiastic chef to join our small friendly kitchen team. You must have at least 2 years experience as a Sous Chef, a friendly approach and a real passion for cooking. We serve delicious, honest food with bold British flavours that celebrates the best seasonal produce from local suppliers, including our very own Five Acre Farm in Backwell. Working with our Executive Chef you will help lead the team and contribute to creating mouth-watering seasonal menus to suit an informal restaurant bar.
- Ability to manage, inspire and train our small team
- Menu planning and costing using fresh locally sourced seasonal produce
- GP and wage percentage control
- A highly organised and good communicator
- Able to think on your feet and stay calm under pressure
- Working to high standards of cleanliness
We offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- An average 48hr working week and flexible shifts
- Opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate
- 28 days holidays
- Overtime compensation
- Expanding company with huge development potential
- Training and cross training in our areas in our restaurants and farm
- Working with fresh food and produce from our farm
- Free meals on duty
- Excellent company to work for with great benefits
- Fantastic working conditions, friendly and fun working environment
- Performance review after 3 months
- Excellent in-house promotion opportunities
- Cross training in other areas in our restaurants and farm
- Training and development is tailored to the individual
We are looking for a motivated person to help us build a professional well-trained team.
Please send your CV and tell us why you are interested in working with us. We look forward
to hearing from you.
Apply for this job: