After two sell out events, Tobacco Factory are excited to bring you the third Bona Vada Bingo – Babes I’m Beachtastic!
All inclusive Sunday social event bringing our Bedminster community and Bristol bingo fans an afternoon and evening of hilarious games, high campery, tomfoolery, drag performances, cabaret and 3 games of bingo with amazing prizes. Entertainment, performances and music will be provided by Bristols finest DJ’s, Drag Kings and Queens and also giving a platform to emerging Bristol talent and supporting local artists.
The Wait…What ? Ibiza Family & Tobacco Factory will be dealing you an authentic taste of The White Isle and serving up pure Ibiza vibes at the next Tobacco Factory Sunday social. The new Bristol queer kid on the block everyone is talking about and rushing to grab a ticket for.
So put on your Primarni bikini or one piece, fake Dulce & Banana shades & guys squeeze your meat n two veg into those budgie smugglers & grab a table from the event link before the Germans put their towels on them or they sell out ! Cause peeps its peng, we’re all havin it large & bonafide & we will be double dropping Bingo Balls, Cool Ibiza Anthems, Best Ibiza Beach Bitch Competition & Keeping You Cool With Ice Pops & Cocktails…..NICE !
Guiding you by the hand, through the club to the toilets for a crafty are:
- Versatile & Armed With His Big Balloon, Bingo Caller & Host – Just Joshinn
- Handling Your Balls Gently So They Don’t Drop – Stunning Drag Artiste – Vince Ugly
- Queer Vibes, Ibiza Bangers & Anthems !! 🏝🎧
- Guest DJ Chrixtobel – Hey Mary ! Cardiff
- DJ Lady Casita – Wait…What ? Ibiza
- DJ Mikey Slade – Wait…What ? Ibiza
- Bingo, Games & Cabaret for the queerest of Bristol’s queers ! 🤠
- For the time being we are running at a reduced capacity so to avoid disappointment we kindly advise you to book your table in advance.
- Tables of 2, 4 & 6 available.
- You will be seated on a first come first served basis from the front but rest assured there will be seating for everyone. Please get in touch in advance for any additional requirements.
- £7 plus booking fee for 3 games of bingo per person.
- Doors Open 3:30pm
- Balls Drop for the first game 4pm
- In between each game there will be a 10 min break to order drinks, food and nip to the lav
- Dogs are welcome but please keep your pet on a lead at all times.
Bona Vada Bingo will be donating money from your purchased bingo games to Help Bristol’s Homeless.
“Our mission is to change the face of homelessness in Bristol. Through the support of our trustees, volunteers and supporters our vision of a gated community of self-contained micro flats, created from shipping containers, and the amenities needed to support our residents is becoming a reality. We are able to provide temporary accommodation for more than 15 residents until they can each move on to a more permanent home. Your help and support to complete the vision is vital. Follow the links to find out more about us and how you can get involved.”