Looking for a creative evening out in Bristol? Want to try your hand at print making but not sure where to start? Join artist Harriet Rose for an introduction to linocut stamp carving.
Harriet will introduce you to the wonderful world of linocut printing; you will learn how to design, carve and print your very own stamps. The evening will provide a great opportunity to learn new skills and create a stamp you can use again and again!
What to expect:
- Learn the basics of linocut printing with an introduction to the tools and materials
- Design your stamps with guidance from an experienced artist
- Carve your stamps whist learning tips and tricks to gain the best results
- Use your freshly carved stamps to experiment with different inks and papers
- Enjoy friendly company in a private room of a popular Bristol bar
- Come away with your very own wood backed stamp and several small cork backed stamps!
Location: Tobacco Factory Café Bar, find us in the snug!
Thursday 1st June 2023
Age restriction: 18+
The workshop is ideal for beginners but those with experience are more than welcome to join!
So come along, grab a drink, and get carving!
Click here for tickets!